Are you looking for an open space to air your thoughts and ideas? You’ve definitely come to the right place. Let’s explore how we can work together on new, fun and exciting projects!
Here are a few suggestions to get things rolling:
- Get featured/reviewed. Submit your product/service/brand and we’ll open it up for a review. Contact us to get the conversation rolling.
- Be a columnist! This is a great way to establish your credibility and expertise. To become a guest author on Luscious Mind, simply contact us to pitch your topic/idea. Once approved, we’ll work with you to publish and share your work on the platform. See our guest publishing guidelines below.
- Ads & promos. Inquire about opportunities to showcase your brand/business with us.
- Got another brilliant collab idea? For vlog guestings and whatnot, contact us and let’s see what we can do.
Guest Author Publishing Guidelines:
Step 1: The Pitch
First, I suggest sending us a topic/title first, with a short pitch of what you would like to write about. So that we can explore if it is a good fit with the platform and vice versa.
- Use a concise title.
- Have a unique topic in mind (original content; not a duplicate of other articles).
Step 2: Flesh It Out
Once we’re good to go on a topic/theme, it’s time to flesh it out. Submit your guest article draft, preferably in an editable Google Doc format. Here’s a quick format guide:
- The article length should be roughly 1,000 – 2,500 words approximately. We’re flexible, so let us know if the length might vary depending on the content type you want to share.
- Use subheadings to organize and break up chunky text.
- Visuals & Graphics: we will use visuals from our own resources and online stock photos by default; but also feel free to share your own visuals as you deem fit and ensure that it’s copyrighted or credited correctly to you and/or us at Luscious Mind.
- Citation: include a list of references if necessary and ideally follow the latest APA citation format.
- Internal & External Links: Observe ethical whitehat SEO practices; keep the organic integrity of content intact. External links are allowed to an extent (avoid repeating the same link, in case Google might deem it spammy). Also, it would be appreciated to include internal links to other Luscious Mind content as well. If any, a sponsored/promotional (back)link pointing to your website/page can be included in the “About the Author” section that will be placed at the bottom of the post. This is so we do not breach readers’ trust in mixing sponsored/promo content with organic content.
- Author Profile: Include a short description about yourself, together with a centered square photo. Your author photo will likely be made into a circle automatically via the website’s CSS, hence a centered half-body photo of you is best.
- Opinion Disclaimer: Note that we will also include a general/standard statement at the end to “…express that the contents and opinions expressed in the article is that of the contributing author’s and does not necessarily reflect that of Luscious Mind and its blog owner.”
Step 3: It’s go time. Let’s Publish!
- Sharing/reposting is allowed with a linked statement at the top/beginning of the article saying, “Originally published on www.LusciousMind.com”. Also, it is highly encouraged to share your Luscious Mind article via social media and other various platforms and communities, just make sure to link them to the original post as a gesture of goodwill.